GTM have an extensive fleet of vehicles across 6 depots to help ensure that your traffic management solution is delivered on time and managed correctly. We have a wide selection of vehicles suited for various operations including 4 x IPV (Impact Protect Vehicle) as well as a large fleet of Traffic Management Spec vehicles.
- Invested £1.25m on new fleet and equipment in the last two years
- Extensive young fleet of circa 80 vehicles that includes IPV’s, 4×4’s and Tail-lifts
- Fleet is complete with GTM high visibility livery
- All vehicles come with safety monitoring to ensure operator and public safety
- Cameras installed on vehicles to improve visibility when reversing and provide evidence
- New AutoGreen Technology
- New Pike EVO Ped System
- Anti-theft features on traffic lights
All our vehicles come complete with high visibility livery throughout the vehicles and additional safety features including lightweight ramps, safety protection bars, safety harnesses and extended cab for operative comfort and all-round vision. At GTM all vehicles are regularly maintained and serviced to ensure safety and vehicle efficiency.
Innovative traffic management solutions
GTM use the latest equipment for all traffic management and regularly invest in the latest innovative traffic lights and signage. We continually seek to identify, design, trail and implement innovative new equipment that enhances our capability regarding the services we provide.
This is demonstrated with the recent deployment of 200 x AutoGreen traffic lights and 44 x Pike EVO Ped system.
The new AutoGreen Technology adds value to our offerings to clients and it reduces the need for manual intervention giving a significant saving.
- 2,3,4 way Temporary Traffic Lights (multiphase)
- Operative and Remote-controlled Stop/Go Systems
- Pedestrian Signals
- Signs barriers cones
- Lane Closures
- Road Closure / Diversions
- Convoy Operations
- Priority Systems / Contra Flows
- Site visits / requirement consultation
- CAD & 3D design
- In-house manufacture of specialised signs
- IPAF Crews – Bridge Inspections
- Leaflet drops
- Flood defence