Qualified Personnel Ensuring Compliance
Go Traffic Management operate under an integrated SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment and Quality) Management system that is fully compliant and accredited by LRQA.
Our high health and safety standards and excellent record is thanks to of our dedicated employees from operatives to directors. Each individual understands their role and accepts responsibility for everyone’s (colleagues and public’s) health, safety and welfare. To ensure that we remain fully compliant and maintain our high standards, all of our systems and processes are audited and inspected.
Steps we take
- GTM we carry out a Monthly tool box talks
- Significant effort put into this
- Compulsory attendance
- Takes best practice form our clients and delivers this to our people
- Key part of our communication strategy with our people
- Often interactive with both safety and current topic discussed
- 2-way communication
- Allows new messages and procedures to be rolled out
- Cover customer specific requirements
Do you require a traffic management design?
Environmental awareness is becoming increasingly more important in our industry and we recognise that our daily operations have an impact on the environment that surrounds us. Therefore, we strive to reduce our carbon emissions in the following ways:
- Use of GPS systems to track operatives and select the nearest operative to attend a call out
- Operate and maintain low CO2 emission vehicles
- Recycle old signage and cones
- Use of environmentally friendly equipment – Solar Powered Variable Message Signs
- Monitor company carbon footprint with trips and miles saved
- Tail-lift vans used as opposed to trailers
Quality and Project Management
Every client’s project gets our full attention and our aim is to deliver every job on time and on budget. GTM have a quality system in place that ensures every project is delivered to the same standard for every clients job. All contracts will have a dedicated project manager that will coordinate work and ensure all requirements are met. All of our processes are regularly reviewed and audited annually.
GTM are committed to a service that is right the first time and hold regular review with our clients to measure our performance by providing accurate KPI reporting.
- Site Installation
- Site Clears
- Emergency call outs
- Site Surveys
- TM drawing
- Site Maintenance
- Health and Safety Performance
- Customer Service Performance
Training our Staff
Here at GTM, we are committed to ensuring all of our staff have all the necessary qualifications to carry out temporary traffic management tasks. We regularly schedule training days with Lantra. Awards to ensure all of our staff have the knowledge and skills to install, maintain and remove traffic management to legal standards and ensure the public safety.